Palladium Ecolux Frypan
Available in different sizes, the Palladium Ecolux frying pan is ideal for stir-frying and browning, but also for cooking fish and vegetables knowing that they won't stick to the bottom. The pan interior is treated with ceramic+cold forging.
ABOUT PALLADIUM ECOLUX
Ceramic internal coating + cold forging: the most innovative features that are on the market today. Both technologies have seen Flonal among the first precursors in their application. Our ceramic coating CERA-TECH, thanks to the compactness of the molecules that make it up, offers a solid, non-porous surface that can withstand scratches, abrasion and high temperatures, while maintaining very good non-stick properties. The cold forging technique, addressing a greater amount of aluminum in the top edge and bottom, improves the product stability by ensuring a longer life.
The new CERA-TECH coating from Flonal made up from special particles of silicon, represents a meaningful evolution and innovation in the field of cooking utensils. Exploiting the small dimensions of its molecules, the coating creates an extremely compact film that guarantees an excellent resistance against scratches, abrasions and high temperatures.
- elegant outer coating in matt silicon lacquer
- light colored ceramic coating to make monitoring the cooking easier
- Bakelite handles and knobs, ergonomic and heatproof with a soft touch finishing for an easy and safe grip
Advantages of Cera Tech:
- high scratch and abrasion resistance
- allows the use of metal utensils
- thermal resistance up to 450°C
- ideal for crisping and browning
- easy to clean
- reduced environmental impact during production and lower CO2 emissions
The production cycle of CERA-TECH is achieved at low temperatures permitting notable savings in energy and consequently a reduction in the emissions of CO2. This supports an environmentally sustainable production, on which Flonal has always placed great importance.
|Dimensions||470(L) X 270(B) X 52(H) mm|
|Product Weight||0.9 kg|
|Outer Coating||Porcelain Enamel|
|Features|| • High scratch and abrasion resistance.
• Allows the use of metal utensils.
• Ideal for crisping and browning .
• Cooks some foods faster and crisper .
• Pietra Lavica Stone cookware can be used on gas, electric induction.
• Easy to clean.