It's a pity not to show it off at table. Not only does it cook food to perfection and allow you to toss the most elaborate and flavoursome first courses, but the Iridium Ecolux Deep Frypan becomes an elegant way of presenting food while keeping it warm and adding a touch of elegance and style to the table.
ABOUT IRIDIUM ECOLUX
A meeting of technology, innovation, environmental sustainability and practicality, all this is contained within the new line with ceramic coating created by Flonal: Iridium Ecolux.Our ceramic coating Cera-Tech is proposed in its white finish that blends perfectly with the elegant exteriors in porcelain enamel.
- elegant outer coating in porcelain enamel
- scratch-resistant and thermal shock proof
- light coloured ceramic coating to make monitoring the cooking easier
- bakelite handles and knobs, ergonomic and heatproof for an easy and safe grip
- tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim and steam vent
The production cycle of CERA-TECH is achieved at low temperatures permitting notable savings in energy and consequently a reduction in the emissions of CO2. This supports an environmentally sustainable production, on which Flonal has always placed great importance
The shape of Iridium Ecolux stems from our experience in the field of cold forging, a technology that has seen us always at the forefront and for which we differentiate for the large width of our ranges.
The advantages of Cera Tech Technology are:
- high scratch and abrasion resistance allows the use of metal utensils
- thermal resistance up to 450°C
- ideal for crisping and browning
- easy to clean
- reduced environmental impact during production and lower CO2 emissions
|Outer Coating||Porcelain Enamel|
|Features|| • High scratch and abrasion resistance .
• Allows the use of metal utensils .
• Ideal for crisping and browning .
• Cooks some foods faster and crisper.
• Pietra Lavica Stone cookware can be used on gas, electric .
• Easy to clean.