The Alabama Carpet is more of our outdoor and picnic rug rather than a home rug. Its light weight makes it easy to fold and carry around with you to have fun outdoors!
For a long life of the carpet- please follow the below care instructions:
- Vacuum regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in fibers.
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If the thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissors.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal and will reduce time & usage.
- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side inwards.